Cancun – Riviera Maya Mexico…here we come!! Join us and your friends this coming winter for some world class golf and hospitality at the magnificent Fairmont Mayakoba at the height of the winter season. Anybody for golf in 75-degree January weather?
Escape the cold with us and enjoy this private gated resort community, within 240 acres of tropical forest intersected by crystal clear waterways and surrounded by a pristine Caribbean shoreline.
We’ll be playing the course the pros play – El Camaleón – the first course in Mexico to host a PGA Tour event, won last by Matt Kuchar. And, together, we’ll visit Chichen Itza, an archeological site of a large pre-Columbian city built by the Maya people.
- Resort accommodations for five nights
- Round trip airport transfers from Cancun Airport to Mayakoba Resort
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and alcoholic beverages
- Resort baggage / porterage and housekeeping fees
- Special Welcome orientation including cocktails and dinner
- Gala awards dinner
- Two guest selected social events for non-golfers
- Full day guided / hosted tour to jungles of the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza
- Pre-dinner hospitality gatherings after golf each day
- Three tournament rounds of golf with transport between hotel and course
- Forecaddies for each round
- Green and cart fees, club storage, and range balls
- Gifts and prizes